Three stages of product use:
The first stage (D1): soft; adapt to a few minutes for the first use, wear 12 hours a day after adaptation, use time 1-2 months;
The second stage (D2): medium elastic hardness, suitable for mild and moderate teeth, insignificant, can be used directly, use time is 2-3 months.
Stage 3 (D3): A stiffer material suitable for further aligning the teeth or used as a holder to limit tooth movement, use for 3-6 months.
Instructions for use:
1. Allow yourself to adapt for a period of time, such as 5-10 minutes;
2. If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it off first, take a rest and then wear it;
3. Don't bite too tight at the beginning, slowly increase the strength of the bite;
4. Wear 1-2 hours a day after adaptation, and then extend the wearing time.
How to wear:
1. Point A of the appliance up
2. Put the appliance in your mouth
3. Keep your tongue in a natural position
4. Bite your upper and lower teeth and keep your nose breathing
It is recommended to buy in three stages (D1 D2 D3)
Try not to use hot water for scalding, so as not to accelerate aging.